Do you feel lonely in the Czech Republic?
Do you find our laws and institutions complicated?
Do you wish to improve your Czech language skills?
Would you like to present your country’s customs and culture to your new neighbors?
Then our project Family For Families II. is what you are looking for!
Family for families II. project focuses on mutual help and communication between families and children from different
cultures and social groups. It helps the natural integration of foreign families into Czech society, it also enables them
to present their own culture and customs and thus enrich the cultural life in their place of residence. The aim of the
project is to contribute to the integration of foreigners and to create conditions necessary for establishing friendly
relations within the comunity (Prague 3).
The project is co-financed by the EU | Reg. no. CZ.07.3.63/0.0/0.0/17_051/0000790 Rodina pro rodiny II.
The project is executed by My.Aktivity o.p.s.
- Is communicating with Czech insitutions hard for you?
- Do you wish to choose the best school/kindergarten for your kids?
- Are you dealing with a critical situation and not sure where to call for help?
Our mentor will help you communicate with state institutions and present all the options and possibilities available in your neighborhood. FREE OF CHARGE. VIDEO
- guided walks around Prague with fun activities for children VIDEO
- international cooking workshops VIDEO
- summer day camps for children with Czech lessons 17.08.2020 - 21.08.2020, 24.08.2020 - 28.08.2020
- activities for seniors GALERIE
- Do you have free time that you would like to spend in a good company, while also doing something beneficial?
You can participate with us on running our family club. You can help us with administrative work, with event organization or for example become our event photographer :)
- Are in a critical situation and looking for a way out of it?
- Do you need help landing a job?
- Do you want to make sure that your child is ready for entering a kindergarten?
We offer consultations with experts in domains of social services, psychology, finances (including debt consulting) and legal services. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Do you or your child need help with Czech language?
We give funny and interactive lessons to small groups, in kindergartens or in our office, according to the clients’ needs and interest. We also organize financial education workshops, again, according to the clients’ needs and interest.
Where can you find us?
In the Prague Central Camp area at Pražačka (Nad Ohradou 17, Praha 3, 130 00) and everywhere else you need us to be :)